Commonly known as "fibreglass", GRP is extremely durable, versatile, strong and waterproof and can be used in a variety of applications. The ability to produce different finishes such as non-slip surfaces in addition to being able to produce unlimited range of colour options for applications of almost any complexity, means that GRP is a popular alternative to traditional roofing systems.
A GRP roof is a single-ply GRP laminate applied in situ over a good quality roof deck. The roof is finished with pre-formed GRP edge trims and a coat of pre-pigmented surface top coat.
Benefits of GRP Roofing
- Cold laid, no heat treatment required
- Extremely durable and completely waterproof
- Options available such as non-slip
- No seams, joints or welds
- Completely UV resistant
- Highly adaptable, can include features such as roof lights, balconies or walkways