The fifth Edition of our celebrity double competition and this week we are featuring Gail Hamer (Reception & Sales Administrator).
Please send in your suggestions as to who
Gail’s celebrity double might be by using the form below!
[gravityform id=1 name=Ensor'sCelebrity Double Competition]
The winner of last month’s competition was “Fielden Factors David” for his suggestion of the Lion from the Wizards of Oz for Joanne Morrison.
One of our members of staff (who wishes to remain anonymous) was born in 1961, here are a few interesting facts
- The best selling UK single was Runaway by Del Shannon
- The average UK house price was just £2,770
- UK annual inflation rate was 2.9%
- Yuri Gagarin becomes the first human in space
- Highest grossing UK film was The Guns of Navarone
- The farthing coin ceases to be legal tender
- Tottenham Hotspur win the FA cup beating Leicester City 2-0
- Famous birthdays included Boy George, Martin Clunes, Ricky Gervais and Fatima Whitbeard.